Events, Conference & Awards
Dr. Padaria In The News 2018
- Dr. Padaria delivers a lecture on Venous Diseases to doctors of Kandivali on January 21, 2018. More than 200 family physicians and specialist doctors attended the presentation
- Dr. Padaria delivers a lecture on Venous Diseases to doctors of Mahim – Dharavi on January 7, 2018. More than 200 family physicians and specialist doctors attended the presentation.
Dr. Padaria In The News 2015
- Dr. Padaria leads the Indian Delegation to the International UIP Chapter meeting in Seoul, South Korea, in September 2015. Dr Padaria delivers an Invited lecture to more than 1200 international delegates from more than 75 countries.
- Dr. Padaria delivers a lecture on Venous Diseases to doctors of Navi Mumbai in December 2015. More than 150 family physicians and specialist doctors attend the presentation
- Dr. Padaria delivers an Invited Guest Lecture at the mid term conference of the Indian Association of Occupational Health society, at Lonavala in December 2015, arranged at Fariyas Hotel.img25The International UIP Chapter Meeting In Seoul, South Korea, In September 2015
- Dr. Padaria is appointed as Director of Vascular Sciences at Jaslok Hospital, with the responsibility of developing a state of the art Vascular Science centre in Mumbai.
- Dr. Padaria writes a Chapter on “Vascular Diseases in the Elderly”, published in the Textbook of Geriatric Medicine.
- Dr. Padaria is invited to deliver a special lecture on “Indian Experience in treatment of Varicose veins”, by the Vascular Society of Egypt, in their annual conference to be held in Alexandria, Egypt from 23rd to 26th of March 2016.
- Dr. Padaria is invited to participate as Chairperson of an Indian Symposium, and give a Guest lecture, at the International UIP meeting to be held in Rome, Italy in April, 2016.
Dr. Padaria In The News 2013
- Dr. Padaria leads Indian Delegation to the World Congress of Phlebology – held in Boston, USA, from the 8th to 11th of October 2013. Dr. Padaria elected as Council Member of the Union Internationale Phlebology, an organization of more than 90 Vein Societies from around the world.
- Dr. Padaria gives an invited lecture at the World Congress of Phlebology in Boston on 9th September 2013. – ” Single center experience of more than 6500 cases of Endovenous Ablation of Varicose Veins”.
- Dr. Padaria invited to conduct a workshop on “Lasers in Varicose Veins” – aimed at Interventional Cardiologists attending the ACVS Congress in Hyderabad on 9th August 2013.
- Dr. Padaria participates in Vascular Conference, VIVA 2013, at Las Vegas in October 2013
- Dr. Padaria delivers a lecture on ” Varicose Veins and Deep Vein Thrombosis – Current management ” to doctors in Navi Mumbai on 20th October 2013
- Dr. Padaria invited to participate in the ASVS/ Asian Venous Forum meeting in Istanbul, Turkey, from 26th to 29th October 2013